Dr Mamadou Ciré Diallo
- Department: Business Department
Mamadou Ciré holds a Master's degree in public law from Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar.
He is currently a doctoral student in public law at the University of Clermont Auvergne in
Mamadou Ciré Diallo is a specialist in mining law. He holds a Certificate of Competence in
Resource Mining Policies and Contract Negotiation issued by the United Nations Economic
Commission for Africa. He also holds a Certificate of Achievement from the African Mining Law
Atlas (AMLA) Annual Training Course.
Mamadou is also the author of several scientific articles dealing with mining issues:
– Article: "La problématique de la réhabilitation des sites miniers en Afrique de l'ouest
francophone", AMLA 2020.
– Article: "L'industrie minière africaine face à la covid-19, quels enseignements en tirer?"
published by thinking Africa, June 2020.
He is also co-author of the collective work "La problématique de la gouvernance des ressources
minières et énergétiques en Afrique, Québec, iqia, 2020, p315" in which he addressed the
theme "New trends in mining regulation in Africa: the case of West Africa".
Mamadou is also a specialist in public procurement with several certificates and attestations to
– Attestation: Legal Framework and Practice of Public-Private Partnerships, France Université
Numérique CNFPT 2019.
– Attestation: Les Fondamentaux des Marchés Publics, France Université Numérique CNFPT
Mamadou Ciré speaks French and English.